Terms & Conditions
Precautions & Behavior:
- As per Govt. Regulations, all guests travelling must carry valid ID Proof in original which must be presented on demand.Please note: PAN Card is not accepted as a Valid ID Proof.
- Kindly stick to hotel check-in/checkout timing.Early Check in and Late Checkout may be possible but subject to availability.
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in.
- For Packages in which Flight tickets are not included – 60% advance towards booking confirmation.
- For packages/ bookings with flight inclusions- 75% of the payment is to be made for confirmation.
- All Remaining Balance to be cleared 20 days before the schedule date of commencement of the trip.
- Failure to pay timely will amount to cancellation and will be dealt in adherence to our cancellation policy described below.
Limitations of our Liability:
- 35% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 30 days in advance from check-in date.
- 50% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 15 days in advance from check-in date
- 75% of the total amount will be deducted if booking is cancelled 7 days in advance from check-in date.
- No refunds can be entertained for unused services/meals etc. These are neither refundable nor adjustable or transferable.
1. The organizers shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the plan or expense incurred-directly or indirectly due to delay in public transports, traffic jams, natural hazards, accidents, mechanical breakdowns, weather, sickness, landslides etc.
2. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation, sightseeing or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Although Glorytrip is making the arrangements, our responsibility is limited.
The limits of our responsibility arise from the fact that we liaise with independent third parties such as hotel, transportation companies and other ground operators. By accepting and utilizing the goods or services of third parties, guests agrees that Glorytrip shall not be held liable in any way for any loss, injury, damage, delay or mishap of any kind arising from any act or omission of any such third party.
4. Glorytrip in the benefit of all reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary at its sole discretion.